Work Study Opportunities
Off-campus work study positions are available at the Erie County Historical Society year-round. Hours are flexible and the work is diverse.
Work study projects and responsibilities include:
- Greeting museum visitors and answering the telephone
- Designing promotional materials and assisting with mailings
- Help develop and conduct educational programs
- Assist with research, writing and exhibit installation
- Scanning and filing archival collections
- Assisting with Planetarium programs
Apply for the academic year work study positions at your school’s Financial Aid Office. For additional information on the Society’s positions, contact 814.454.1813 x32.