Celebrate at the Mansion:
Treat your child to a traditional Victorian tea at the elegant Watson-Curtze Mansion.
- Tea includes English tea (and apple juice), finger sandwiches & sweet treats
- Guest of Honor receives a flower bouquet!
- Cost is $12.00 per child ($120.00 Min.) and/or $12.00 per adult ($120.00 Min.)
- Spend 2 hours at the Watson-Curtze Mansion
- 50 person maximum
Be amazed as the Watson-Curtze Mansion magically transforms into a school for young wizards. Wizardry students will enjoy Potions in the Dungeon, a live star show in the Astronomy Lab & an Introduction to Wizardry.
- Guest of Honor receives a wizard’s hat & wand!
- Spend 2 hours at the Watson-Curtze Mansion & Erie Planetarium
- Cost is $10.00 per child ($100.00 minimum)
- 25 children maximum
Spend the night at the Watson-Curtze Mansion and be thrilled by Erie’s haunted history. Festivities include ghost stories, games and the Erie Legends Planetarium Show.
- Night-time snacks & breakfast provided…for those who make it through the night!
- Overnighter lasts from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Cost is $20.00 per child ($300.00 minimum)
- 30 children maximum (1 adult required to attend per 10 children)
- Not Recommended for Children Age 10 & Under
Space Favorites at the Erie Planetarium:
Select a show from our extensive planetarium library to suit any audience, any age!
- Spend an hour at the Planetarium
- Cost is $3.00 per person ($30.00 minimum)
Solar System Party
Watch a show of your choice or our popular 3-2-1 Blastoff show as you travel through the solar system and learn about our neighboring planets.
- Take home genuine NASA materials
- Use the Planetarium Lobby for a party & activities after the show
- Spend 2 hours at the Planetarium
- Cost is $6.00 per person ($60.00 minimum)
To book a party package, obtain additional information, or find available dates, contact the Education Department at 814.454.1813 x24 -or- the Erie Planetarium at 814.871.5790.